Official Academic Transcript

An Official Academic Transcript, or Statement of Academic Record, is a document the University can provide to you that details your name, student number, program of study, term and courses enrolled. It also includes the unit value of those courses, your marks for any courses completed and your grades. If you have completed a program, the name of this qualification and the date the degree was awarded will appear on your transcript.

“Please note: If you would like your results from the current, or most recent study term included on your transcript, please do not order your transcript until after the Course Results Date for the relevant study term. If you are a potential graduate and would like your degree completion included on the transcript, please ensure you order your transcript after you have received your degree. You can check this by logging in to NUmail (via myUoN) and checking if you have an email confirming this from your Program Officer, or by contacting UoN Enquiries.”

 An Official Academic Transcript cannot be issued if you have a Negative Service Indicator on your student account, which indicates outstanding fees or items. You will be required to pay any outstanding fees before your Official Academic Transcript can be released.

1 Results found